Napa Technology Uncover Generational Wine Warfare: Boomers vs. Millennials
Millennials, those aged 21 - 34 want exciting, adventurous wines from around the globe and Baby Boomers, 47 - 66 years old, prefer domestic, familiar brands at value prices. How do restaurants reach both demographics?
Read the rest of this Article Here...
E-commerce News Related Articles:-
- APTE Adds Gumball Blast To Its iPhone Game Collection
- Global EDD Group Implements Venio FPR(TM) Integrated E-Discovery Platform
- Eyeglass World Warns that Computer Vision Syndrome is More Common than Many Believe
- Patrick J. Mclain Dallas-Based Office and Website Launches New Design
- GBP/EUR/$425 Exclusive 3-Tier Welcome Bonus at Sun Vegas Casino
- Infinity Engine Audio Announces Release of New eBook: "Setting Up Your Lab/Workshop for Pennies on the Dollar"
- Fayyaz Shah Joins Bridgevine, Inc. as Senior Vice President, Product Marketing